Monday 26 September 2016

First day, first blog!

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." 
~ Jidda Krishnamurti ~

It's my first day, first blog and I have mixed feelings of excitement and nerves to be joining you all this term.

I am really looking forward to my first Skype meeting on 2nd October to connect with you and join your learning community.

4 comments:

  1. Hi looking forward to talking to you this evening also. Great to see your blog up and running.
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adesola, I will be in touch towards the back end of the week with regards to AOLs, would like to progress a little further first though.

      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel, I truly agree with your thoughts...education empowers us indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I truly agree with your thoughts...education empowers us indeed!!

    ReplyDelete